Why on earth would I shoot, it seems so dangerous?!
It is dangerous, it could kill you. We
promote continous firearm education and adhering to the four gun laws. What we recommend:
1. Get your CCW- These
are great classes taught by great people. These teach safe handling and laws pertaining to the use of firearms.
to a hunter education class- These classes are all about gun safety, enough said.
3. Surround yourself with people that
know firearms - Birds of a feather flock together.
4. Get involved - You can learn alot from different shooting orginizations
5. Shoot your gun, lots- Best way to get to know your gun is to treat it real nice and spend time with it, and if you need
bullets, we might be able to help out, we have friends in the cast lead bullet business.
6. Memorize the four gun laws
and use them, no exceptions.
1. THE GUN IS ALWAYS LOADED
2. NEVER POINT
THE GUN AT SOMETHING YOU ARE NOT PREPARED TO DESTROY
3. ALWAYS BE SURE OF YOUR TARGET AND WHAT IS
4. KEEP YOUR FINGER OFF THE TRIGGER UNTIL YOUR SIGHTS ARE ON THE TARGET